Whether writing, talking or making products, Rohan is one of the most original and creative voices in modern mindfulness and meditation. Through his company Mindfulness Everywhere he is the creator of Kara, Sleepfulness, Designing Mindfulness and the best-selling hit app buddhify. Rohan’s first book Modern Mindfulness is published in the US on January 24 and is available for pre-order now. Based in Glasgow, Rohan is a trustee of the British Council and was named by Wired magazine in their Smart List of 50 people who will change the world.
Rohan has a pretty full-up 2017 ahead of him but is available for a limited number of speaking engagements and consultancy engagements but please recognise that he only does unpaid engagements if the invitation is somewhat extraordinary.
US book events
Rohan will be in New York and Pittsburgh to celebrate the launch of the US edition of his book Modern Mindfulness and will be taking part in the following events:
- Rubin Museum of Art, Weds Jan 25, 7pm (more info & tickets)
- MNDFL, Thurs Jan 26, 7pm (more info & tickets)
- Creative Mornings, Fri Jan 27, 830am (more info & tickets)
- Consciousness Hacking, Fri Jan 27, 630pm (more info & tickets)
- New York Insight, Sun Jan 29, 2pm (more info & tickets)
- 92Y, Mon Jan 30, 6.30pm (more info & tickets)
- Carnegie Museum of Art (Pittsburgh), Thu Feb 2, 7pm (more info & tickets)
Photo by Ashley Baxter